20/04/2017 - 9 reasons to choose the most equipped and enjoyable road cycling area in Italy
The opportunity to experience the essence of Northern Italy's Lake District in a very personal and intimate way.
More specifically : >>
1) Stay in a hotel owned and operated by a family for 3 generations and you can experience the Northern Italy’s Lake District like a local cyclist.
2) Three meals a day including a dinner in a different local restaurant each night.
3) Daily laundry service for your clothing and road snacks.
4) Once you get out of town (10 km approx) you essentially have NO traffic, "undulating" and "up and down" roads across valleys, hills and eight lakes together with a local guide.
5) Remain in one location for the entire tour. It's a centre based cycling holiday.
6) A short 30 minute ride to Malpensa airport with van support to Varese and a short 60 minute ride to Milan.
7) A riding schedule that has you back to the hotel by mid-afternoon. Sit and relax on our patio sipping drinks, or tasting the afternoon buffet snacks or shopping in downtown Varese.
8) The opportunity to plan each day's ride to suit the guests in small groups (8/10 riders).
9) The climbs aren't long (generally from 3-4 km to 9-10 km) but they can be one after the other.